• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

USA_Twitcher Bird Quiz (1 Viewer)

OK, no one has guessed the shorebird correctly yet. Here's a list (in order) of what has been guessed.

Willet
Wandering Tattler
Whimbrel
Bristle-thighed Curlew
Black-bellied Plover
Pectoral Sandpiper
Marbled Godwit
Hudsonian Godwit
Sanderling
American Golden-Plover
Pacific Golden-Plover
Short-billed Dowitcher
Long-billed Dowitcher
Long-billed Curlew
Curlew Sandpiper
Snowy Plover
Wilson’s Phalarope
Greater Yellowlegs
Lesser Yellowlegs

Keep guessing!

Oh man do I feel stupid, I posted the wrong photo! I thought I posted my Red Knot photo. What I DID post was an American Golden-Plover which J Moss guessed correctly. It shows that I should start double checking to see if I posted the correct image. I’m really sorry about that. A lot of you were probably getting really curious on what it was after so many incorrect guesses! Let's try another quiz (I'll double check the photo)...

Attachments

• QB4.jpg
    QB4.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 56
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back