• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon 600mm L IS (1 Viewer)

rliversidge

Anyone seriously looking at buying a Canon 600mm L IS....
Ive recently picked one up on ebay for less than 5 Grand...
New and in Immaculate condition, in original packaing with international warrenty... includes carry case and lens hood, which doesnt come with several of the other 'cheap' offers on ebay...
Collected from a Scottish member in fife who trades on ebay under the name of 'Flash Camera' ...http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FLASH-CAMERA
Excellent service and would recommend to anyone... he primarily trades in Canon equipment...very trust worthy and excellent communication...
I collected in person and only paid the cash after inspecting & trying the lens for myself....
Anyone else serious about the big investment of a Canon 600mm i couldnt find a better offer anywhere on the net, and believe me , i spent hours if not days trolling through sites to find this one.....

Last edited:
rliversidge said:
New and in Immaculate condition, in original packaing with international warrenty... includes carry case and lens hood, which doesnt come with several of the other 'cheap' offers on ebay...
Collected from a Scottish member in fife who trades on ebay under the name of 'Flash Camera' ...http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FLASH-CAMERA
Excellent service and would recommend to anyone... he primarily trades in Canon equipment...very trust worthy and excellent communication...
I collected in person and only paid the cash after inspecting & trying the lens for myself....
Anyone else serious about the big investment of a Canon 600mm i couldnt find a better offer anywhere on the net, and believe me , i spent hours if not days trolling through sites to find this one.....

That's kerso, might even be his username on here? - certainly well known on the various forums, and well recommended, apparently.

Haven't used him myself, yet.... ;)

Steve

Hi guys, Thanks for your kind comments. Yes no problem to quote for any Canon or Nikon lens or accessory that you may need. Regards Ian.

Quacker said:
That's kerso, might even be his username on here? - certainly well known on the various forums, and well recommended, apparently.

Haven't used him myself, yet.... ;)

Steve

600mm ?

Hi,
I'm looking to buy the canon 600mm IS, and I tried to contact Flash-canera but he never retorn to me...
Ley me know if you have more information about or phone number.
Thanks for your time.
Fred Pompermayer
pomperfred 'at' yahoo.com

rliversidge said:

Fred if your location is in California why would you want to buy from Flash-camera who imports to the UK. Ray paid under £5000 a good price in the UK but you can get from B&H for $7200 (about £3800) with no tax?

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back