• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sigma Sd9/10 (1 Viewer)

paclett

Grampy Bustard
Hi
If anyone has experience of this / these cameras I would be interested in the
performance of the foveon ccd?
and overall quality of pictures

paclett

Sd9

It's been more than a year since the original post, but I was wandering if anybody on this forum is shooting with the SD9 or SD10. I got the SD9 three weeks ago. Great camera.

cheers

SD9 Sigma

ejdeltoro said:
It's been more than a year since the original post, but I was wandering if anybody on this forum is shooting with the SD9 or SD10. I got the SD9 three weeks ago. Great camera.

cheers
I have had my SD9 for about 10 months, I am very happy with the results but not too happy when the battery case broke down and it took 6 weeks to fix it. Otherwise I have no complaints only complements. The program that comes with it for downloading to computer is good and compliments photoshop 2.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back