• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bushnell spacemaster II eyepieces (1 Viewer)

azarchery

Twenty five years ago while backpacking in the Bradshaw Mountains. I had my spacemaster II set up on a tripod with a complete set of eyepieces, including the 22x wide angle. I hiked around a ridge leaving my pack, scope and tripod looking for a different vantage point. When I returned to my pack, the tripod, scope and eyepieces were gone! I hate thieves!!!

I recently purchased 2 bushnell spacemaster II scopes for me and my daughter. I'm trying to find original or aftermarket fixed eyepieces. I currently have a 15x, 20x and two crappy zoom eyepieces. There are many posts addressing similar needs. Being a newbie I am not really sure how to buy and modify one. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Not sure if you get much Opticron stuff in the States, but some of their older eyepieces fit - I recently bought a zoom for an old Spacemaster II and it works just fine. Some of their fixed mag eyepieces worked too, but some didn't work at all. Try before you buy if you can.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back