• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Does the BG Bino Guard work with the winged eye cups? Other suggestions? (1 Viewer)

cgr1971

I have a pair of the 8.5x42 SV's. I have the Swarovski winged eye cups and am currently using the ocular cover that came with the winged eye cups. I use the Rick Young harness and it works well for me, but the ocular cover that came with the winged eye cups is a bit tedious to play with.

I was looking at the BG Bino Guard on Swaro's website and also on youtube and it looks like it would be quick and easy to use and possibly a better solution than the current cover I am using. My question is does it work with the winged eye cups? Anyone using it and have an opinion on it? Other suggestions for a fast easy cover solution?

I had a Bino guard that I received on a used Swaro. I purchased.

I did not find it very useful, I like the winged rainguard better, as
it protects well, and removes easily.

I hope this helps.

Jerry

I'm using them in combination with standard eye cups and the love them.

I don't see any problems for the winged eye cups and would suggest to go to your local Swarovski dealer and just try them on you binoculars.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back