Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Saturday 16th October 2010, 11:52   #1
Fernando np

Question Any choice for birding in Peter in December?

Hi,
Planning to spend first week of December in St. Petersburg, I'm considering for first time in years why carry binoculars. Usually I feel naked myself without them. Hermitage and Palaces are the top priorities but a daytrip to Ladoga Lake is also included. Any option to see seals in Nizhesvirsky? At least there must be gulls in the city.
A bit sad to see how small is traffic in these subforum, almost it's possible to breath the dust.
Any sugestion will be welcomed.

Fernando
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: