• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hotspots in Florida (1 Viewer)

erizzo

I f anybody knows about hotspots in the Orlando area I would love to here about it. I would also love to here about birding spots in winte(early Dicember).
I would like to see as many birds as posible on this trip so I'll like to here of you.

Don't know too much about the Orlando area, but if you have the time a trip down to Loop Road in the Everglades will leave you with a big smile on your face.

Hi erizzo, I'm fairly familiar with the area and can give you specific information.
How far can you travel from Orlando and I assume you'll have a car?
The best sites are at least an hour or so's drive from Orlando and a good source of information is the Florida Birding Trail(link below),that will give you directions etc.
Feel free to ask any specific questions and it would be worth putting 'Florida' in the 'Search Forums' box on our Home Page here,as there are several past Threads which may be informative.

http://www.floridabirdingtrail.com/

Thanks trevor.
I will have a car can travel from tampa to orlando and orlando to daytona beach and titusville.
I here the Merrrit I NWR is a great place.
What I'm looking for is more for Warbler tipe birds.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back