• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Kowa 32 (1 Viewer)

I would not mind trying the 10x32. A little weight does not hurt at 10x. Oops, it is only 21 oz. I would prefer at least 25 for 10x.

In the mean time, the only hald way appealing 10x32 has been Vortex Fury 10x32, but have resisted it. 10x42 does most of what I need.

my only "complaint" was why on Kowa's website they bother to show the twilight and relative bridgtness numbers that are pretty much useless for a high end binoculars like theirs.

15 mm should be adequate for my needs depending on the width of the eyecups and my normal IPD requirements.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back