• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing June 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEN-RAY

Congratulations to Kammerdiner for winning a pair of Zen-Ray PRIME HD

binoculars on May 10th.

This thread is for June 10th drawing of a pair of PRIME HD binoculars. The rule is the same.

To participate, you just need to reply to this thread. Please do not reply more than once within a 24 hours period. On the 10th day of each following month, we will randomly pick a winner and send you a pair of PRIME HD binoculars absolutely free of charge (we pay all shipping costs too). You can decide whether you prefer 8x or 10x.

After each month's result is announced, we will close the current thread and start a new one. We will run this drawing through December 10, 2014. So a total of 8 members will be the proud owners of the new PRIME HD binoculars.

Sincerely

Charles

Zen-Ray Optics

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks so much Charles!

Honestly, here's what I've won in my entire life. A ten-speed bike at the age of twelve, and $20 with a scratch-off lottery ticket about fifteen years ago. Aside from that, doodly.

Thanks again!

I won't be entering this month's contest so others have a better chance. Charles, just disqualify this entry at the end. Best of luck to all!

I have enjoyed the heck out of my Zen 8x43 ED2, and the 7x36 ED2 I gave to my dad a few years ago. I can't wait to see the Prime!

Mark

Well, you know, someone had to win them ... they've got the bins, they don't need any congratulating at all in my opinion ...

:-C

(Edit: just kidding of course ;) Anyone know any good recipes to use up a few spare pounds of unwanted sour grapes?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back