• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Problems loading photos into iBird on iPad (1 Viewer)

Pat MS

Its a while since I loaded any new photos into iBird on my iPad.

I am trying to load from my PC into the Photo Center and am following the instructions on iBird to tap + and select data source. The data sources offered are Photo Gallery (which says that this app does not have access to your photos or videos), Dropbox (which says it will give access to the entire Dropbox and doesn't in any case recognise my login in details) Flickr (which I've never used and is not where the photos are) and Camera (the one on the device and is not where the photos are).

Pretty sure it wasn't this complicated before! Suggestions please?

TIA

Pat

For anyone who might have the same problems: I worked out how to do it. What they forget to tell you is that all your software updates need to be installed on the iPad and that you need to load the photos onto the iPad and then into iBird. A lot of mucking about and not at all intuitive.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back