• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case I wish to play my Novices Joker and hereby give notice of my intention to overrule any decision made pertaining to the outcome arisen from the eventual winner's final move.

Guess that can be allowed if contraflows are inverted, and to avoid Triangulation, Dollis Hill will be wild. Be warned Tooting Bec has been declared.

Guess that can be allowed if contraflows are inverted, and to avoid Triangulation, Dollis Hill will be wild. Be warned Tooting Bec has been declared.

Noted. Having just spun a 6* I must advise against any further moves that lead towards further Northern line advancements.

I'm playing the King's Gambit.

That must surely be the winning stroke.

D

Just noted that Delia's played the Kings Gambit. I'll have to play Monument

You're forgetting that Rule 42.1 excludes any move changes following a new playing joining the game. Delia can of course overturn this rule but must offer to forego a move concurrent with the previous round, notwithstanding her subsequent move.

You're forgetting that Rule 42.1 excludes any move changes following a new playing joining the game. Delia can of course overturn this rule but must offer to forego a move concurrent with the previous round, notwithstanding her subsequent move.

I'd agree if I understood it:-O

D

Apologies, your quite right. The Burlington amendment was deleted in the 2001 update unless the North Circular variation is allowed. I'm still Barking.

Apologies, your quite right. The Burlington amendment was deleted in the 2001 update unless the North Circular variation is allowed. I'm still Barking.

No problem, its an easy mistake to make. Barking is a good move which leaves me with a dilemma in how to follow such a blinder. If I recall correctly, Barking excludes me playing anything on any line other than the Metropolitan? In which case I must request a bye.

I remember last night that charles mentioned there was almost a winner,so has anyone won anything,this is getting silly,but very entertaining-in some parts

Wow, it's amazing how long people can string a thread out for if they really want something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back