• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dialyt 8x56 Hard Leather Case (1 Viewer)

edwincjones

I am looking for the case for my dialyts.
The only one I can find is a store in Italy-Binostore
anyone use the company?
any other options?

I called Zeiss US and they no longer stock it

edj

I am looking for the case for my dialyts.
The only one I can find is a store in Italy-Binostore
anyone use the company?
any other options?

I called Zeiss US and they no longer stock it

I think this will be a difficult one. The hard leather cases went out of production long ago, apparently many users preferred the soft leather bag. Haven't seen one for ages. Also, I didn't really like the last incarnations of the hard leather case and preferred the soft leather bags myself for the 7x42 BGATP I had for a time.

Hermann

Last edited:
Binocular cases and straps all seem to be made of cordura fabric anymore. The EDG has some leather along with cordura in it's cases.

Bob

Your only chance to find that case is probably eBay but it, most likely, would not be just the case alone.
There are a number of dealers that build after market leather cases on the net if you would be willing to accept something other than the original.
I, too, am a fan of the old hard leather cases. :t:
There is nothing else quite as elegant.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back