• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Happy St. Patrick's Day (1 Viewer)

BazR

bazr
A very HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY to our friends in the Emerald Isle.

Enjoy it, but not so much that you can't remember it tomorrow. Yes I know, I'm a spoilsport. LOL!

All the very best. B :) B :) B :)
Baz.

B :) Happy St Patrick's Day B :)
Like most Irishmen I will be watching the Rugby, So whilst I still can 8-P I will wish all of the six nations teams the best of luck....and if you ask me the Irish have got it in the bag, great rugby well done.

Happy St Pat's day, too tired to celebrate it and not Irish enough. Have to back to the great grandparents but having an Irish name could qualify me.

Hi folks, especially the Irish contingent,

Wishing you all a very cheerful if slightly(!) soggy St. Patrick's Day.

I've not a drop of Irish blood (or Whiskey) in me but some of my happiest times have been spent in your beautiful country and some of my best memories of happy characters are Irish; and oh can they spin a tale! (even sober).

Bill.

May you all be in heven an hour before the devil knows your dead.

HAPPY StPADDYS DAY TO YOU ALL.

CHEERS

Happy St. Patricks Day to all Ex Beeber's from the soggy Emerald Isle..yes it wouldn't be Ireland without a drop of rain :-O

Happy saint pat's day. I am not even the tiniest bit Irish, but seeing that pat is welsh, then I suppose he should be celebrated here.

Thanks all who remembered. The weather wasn't great (thats putting it mildly) but it was still a great day. The rugby was amazing!!!
Well done France!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back