• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your birding day! (1 Viewer)

ohlookabirdie

love the birds!!!
Northern Ireland
Did you go out birding today? If so then let us know how it went, where you were & what you seen. Even if you only seen a robin and nothing elce tell us. For example I went out yesterday and I only seen common birds so nothing exciting for me, but what if someone is looking for, for example, buzzards and you seen them somewhere that the other person can go and see them, then you have helped that person and you can feel good about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went out yesterday and I saw 3 buzzards (2 of witch were mating(I think... they had gripped each others feet and were falling, and at the last minuit they let go and pulled up)), I also saw the following species:

Starling
Robin
Blackbird
Great tit
Wren
Carrion Crow
Raven
Curlew
Chaffinch

not the best day but not bad.

hi 'ohlookabirdie'

Check out the forum ''Your Birding Day'' - lots of people write up the birds they see on that forum. I agree that is it helpful to know what people see and in the forum Your Local Patch, people post almost daily sightings which is excellent for people wanting help to find birds in their local area. There are several threads in the Local Patch forum, by members from N.Ireland which you might find interesting/want to contribute to. Well done with the Raven, we don't get that many in our part of the UK.

Ps. your spelling is very good even though you suffer from Dyslexia, so keep posting!

Last edited:
deborah4 said:
hi 'ohlookabirdie'

Check out the forum ''Your Birding Day'' - lots of people write up the birds they see on that forum. I agree that is it helpful to know what people see and in the forum Your Local Patch, people post almost daily sightings which is excellent for people wanting help to find birds in their local area. There are several threads in the Local Patch forum, by members from N.Ireland which you might find interesting/want to contribute to. Well done with the Raven, we don't get that many in our part of the UK.

Ps. your spelling is very good even though you suffer from Dyslexia, so keep posting!

Thanks Deborah, yeah I thought I had seen that forum but I couldn't find it, and guess what I found it the next day, lol

As for the Raven that was a mistake, but i have seen them about just not on that day, oops, lol

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back