• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that all those who thought that was the last draw should stop posting now.. after all they didn't think they were going to win anyway ;)

D

Have you noticed that birds try to look better when confronted with decent bins?
No, but I'd like to try that out!!!

Are We There Yet?
Nearly:king:
Or not quite?

Hopefully i'll be as lucky as the American lotterry who won an eye watering $640million!!

Well, we're all hoping it was Tazzilla - because then we'd all have new Zen-Rays! (I think Charles was hoping he'd win :smoke:)

Well - hope you'll all have a good weekend! Happy Palm Sunday or Qing Ming Jie (or other holidays you might have in the next few days)!

Last edited:
Sorry Guys I was not even close to winning the Lotto * tickets and I only had two numbers. Now I remember why I never play. Oh well It was fun while it lasted and trust me if I had won I would have held to my word on the free Zen-Rays. Sad day for Taz

8-P

I got a chuckle out of this Alan.;)

Good luck everybody!
Thanks. They're to try and cheer up us Zen-Ray losers, sorry, non winners:eat:

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Washington Post had a contest wherein participants were
asked to tell the younger generation how much harder they
had it "in the old days." Winners, runners-up, and honorable
mentions are listed below.

Honourable Mentions:

In my day, we didn't have fancy health-food restaurants.
Every day we ate lots of easily recognizable animal parts,
along with potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back