• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sandisk extreme (1 Viewer)

Hi, where is the best place to purchase Sandisk memory cards from? Thanks Mick.

Hi Freako
I have been using Sandisk III for a while but since I just purchasing the 7D I decided I wanted higher memory storage..decided to try Transcend 133x I purchased 2X 8GB from 7dayshop works out cheaper that 1 16GB...I see Picstop are doing same deal a little cheaper..both free postage.
First time out with Transcend I shot over 2000 frames at the MotoX last Sunday..they work just as good as Sandisk III

Regards

Roy.

www.royhowell.co.uk

Beware of fakes on Ebay - there's loads on there and they're difficult to tell til you get them in the post.

Play.com, 7dayshop or others will be fake-free and pretty hot with the pricing.

play is where I bought a lot of my cards. Their prices can bump up somewhat at times but they usually are pretty competitive.

I have bought 6 cards on Ebay at very cheap prices but they have all been fake copies.They do work but they are not quite as fast as the proper card should be. I have also had to bin two of them as they ceased to work. You take a chance that you might lose a valuable album.
Personally, I will no longer use E Bay as in the long run you are not saving anything.

Well I ordered a card yesterday (Sunday) online from My.memory, today I received a text telling me my order had been dispatched, so far so good:t:

Well I have just looked at the Amazon prices and they do seem more expensive than similar cards from my memory ? Although there is free P & P it appears they charge a little more.

Memory card arrived today, great service from my.memory.com highlty recommended, text and emails detailing progress and FREE delivery:t:

Too late for you............Sandisk ExIII Now 15.99 at Picstop. Never used this supplier so can't recommend. Have used Mymemory numerous times & can't fault them.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back