• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A Few Monochromes (1 Viewer)

Already commented on FB, but I wanted to add something more...
Both are of the very highest order, and I'm deeply convinced that you are
about to reach the peak of your artistic development Tim!

Paschalis

gannets are breathtaking, and you've solved the problem of how to get the birds and the environment in perfect balance, your charcoal work is so special and inspiring...I hope to get some done myself now that my 100 is almost done, I know it will make my seascapes stronger, and make me a better painter even if I never reach the peak of perfection of the work you show....

That prize went to the right person and kudos for the judges for recognizing its merit among all the many works.

Cheers Arthur - but no it hasn't. Same old wind and rain. We had officially 8 hours of sunlight in the whole of December!!!

That is truly unbelievable Tim. I used to think that the constant gray fog of San Francisco was tiresome. But at least a few splendid sunny days would occasionally break through. But 8 hours of sunlight is just hard to imagine! Let's hope for bright skies.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back