• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Amazing Detail (1 Viewer)

thanks very much for the comment, you say that you dont come to this sub,forum very much, thats why you dont see my work, I only used to post on here and not the gallery... my thread is (started back painting )not a good name i know....never been good with words, I dont count myself as good as my fellow artists on here, detail is not everything......but i love visiting this forum and will continue to :t: thanks again mark.

Very nice, like the life in the grain of the wood.

Don't know about the title, maybe it's just me, every time I see it I'm wondering why there's a thread on body art on bf lol.... But as catchy and interesting as anything. Will have to have a look at it now.

;)

Quality work comes with perseverence(?), and we all have to start somewhere, Its taken me a year to overcome the fear of putting a mark onto paper, and get to where I am now......we all have our different takes or styles on the finished article, but we all learn - and more importantly we learn from each other, I know I have, and others will admit to much the same in their own way..
Words dont matter, the battle is fought on the paper..........and the results prove the winner....

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back