• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

???? Got Talent!!! (1 Viewer)

Atricapilla

Still Wandering
A 16 year old daughter of a family friend was telling me she was interested in oil painting,especially painting wildlife.
With no professional training she was told "just paint what you see".
When I sent her a digiscoped photo of a Lesser kestrel,this is what she produced.
I just wondered what you artistic guys thought of her work.

Attachments

• dscn7366a.jpg
    dscn7366a.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 136
  • leylas painting.jpg
    leylas painting.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 191
I'm not sure wether I should call myself an artist really but either way thats a fantastic piece of work.

Thanks so much for commenting everyone,I have noted all your comments and will surprise her with them tomorrow.I am sure it will give her a lot of confidence.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back