• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trip to Ronda area in April 2014 (1 Viewer)

Peter Lee

I am off to the Ronda area in April for 10 days, and will be spending time around Benaojan, Montejaque and Gaucin. I keep seeing references to a "track" through the Gaucin Chestnut Woods, where the birding is extremely good.
Can anybody give me an exact location for access to this "track" with sat-nav coords if possible.

Many Thanks
Peter Lee

I don't know the place you mean, but you might find my site guide which includes some areas near Gaucin useful - it's free to download via my blog (see below)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back