• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

good tips for users of manfrotto 322rc2 (1 Viewer)

itstooflathere

hi, i've never done a thread like this before,

i've had this manfrotto head for 3 years but keep finding i need 3 hands, what i wanted was to till use the tripod but use both hands on the camrea and lens but to move the camrea you have to take 1 hand off to use the head so i loose the speed i need for that fast shot.

well heres my way round this, just use a cable tie tighten it up so is doesn't pull the trigger in but not too lose, when you want to use the camrea with all hands just slide the cable tie up so it holds the trigger in this then will let you move the camrea where ever you like, i've tried this and it works very fast, useing it in my bird hide i can go from left to right in no time, its just like hand held but with a tripod, plus theres no camrea shake. try it and let my know, if you want any more help just email me,
regards carl

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back