• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What camera (1 Viewer)

ransman

Hi,
A very new member! My question is really some advice, please. I want to take bird photos, from the comfort of my house only, using a small zoom telescope I already own and a digital camera. I have 2 such cameras, a Lumix DMC-TZ7 and an older Canon Powershot A610, but neither I understand is suitable because the zoom lens are 'external'. So I'm prepared to buy a 2nd hand camera (ebay?) but wondered if there are any suggestions for something suitable? My telescope is a rather cheap Centon 15-40 60mm, for which I assume I'd have to acquire some sort of adaptor, again any ideas? As I said, the whole thing will be static on a tripod, so mobility isn't an issue.
Thanks in advance for any comments.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back