• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

accessing files on ipad with windows PC (1 Viewer)

njlarsen

Gallery Moderator
Opus Editor
Supporter
Barbados
Hello all,
one of you mentioned (a long time ago) an app that would allow reading files on an ipad as if it was a regular drive. I never got the name down, but now I need that functionality. Please ...

Niels

I had a comment on an thread in the Bird Sounds Recording Eqpt & Discussion forum, "Spectrogram/sonogram viewing on tablet/smartphone", referring the OP to Mac virtual systems with a link to the app Parallel Desktop.

I don't know if this is what you were thinking about.....I also don't know how the app works or if it works on ipads.

Good Luck My Friend.

Last edited:
Thank you both. I think the item I read about was a windows app (back then called a program), but I might be wrong.

Parallels is a different thing so not what I was looking for. The iEasy Drive seems doable but would take a little work to get here.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back