• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kodak Pixpro Bridge Cameras (1 Viewer)

jimx200

As a longtime lover of Kodak cameras, I'm happy with what JK Imagining has done with their Kodak Pixpro cameras, especially their 40x to 90x zoom cams. I'm on my 5th one (my vice) and they keep getting better. My latest one is the Pixpro AZ901 with it's massive 90x (1980mm) reach! I pair it with my Nikon dslr and 70-300mm lens when out shooting waterfowl/birds and it makes for a great combo. They priced the AZ901 at $499.99 which to me is excellent. They also have a 65x optical zoom model called the Pixpro AZ652 and it's priced at $399.99. and again, priced well.

I put some of my images from these Pixpro cameras on my Flickr page. Comments and questions welcome. Since most here appear to be out of the US, I hope they are available in your countries.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125889350@N03

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back