• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Moseley Peregrine (1 Viewer)

UW82

A first for me in Moseley when a Peregrine passed low over a garden I was visiting not far from a church. The garden owner told me that Peregrine's​ nested on the church a couple of years ago. Considering the Peregrine flew from the direction of the church I'm going to check whether they are still using the church.

Des.

Very interesting, never seen any round here myself. May I ask which Church it might be?

St Anne's church is where they apparently bred a couple of years ago and the vicinity of the church is where it flew from last Saturday. I am going to check to see if there is any activity in the area.

Des.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back