• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Are the ProStaff Worth a Look or No?? (1 Viewer)

MUHerd

Hey all,

I am looking to get into an 8X bino and would like to have an 8x32, but I don't think that Nikon has that combination. They do have an 8x30 in some models though. I also might go with an 8x42.

I have to buy inexpensive binos and would like to know what you all think of the ProStaff lines. Are they worth a look or are there better binos from other companies that have a similar price that I would be much better off with?

What do you all think?

Any help you care to give me would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
Larry

I bought Nikon pro staff while bins away.

10x30 very pleased with them and a good price.

They are not as good as my Zeiss but then I didn't expect that.

Pro staff

Hi I have just received some new Nikon prostaff 3s binoculars 10x40 and I am extremely impressed with these crystal clear and comfortable to hold. But at the same time the 5 and 7s are a little bit more and if anything to go by my 3s they will be great.:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back