• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 degrees (F) here, with light fluffy snow flakes.

edit: added Centigrade -11.5 degrees C

Last edited:
Had a good day yesterday

Eastern Bluebirds, Red Belly Woodpecker, Pileated Woodpecker, pair of Red Tail Hawks courting and a White Tail Deer.

What more can you ask for

:t:

Got a great book on dinosaurs. Shows what the feathered dinosaurs may have looked like. Very cool. With some Zen-ray binoculars I can go out small flying dinosaur watching!!

There was a man named Charles who had a vision to see things optically clear. He knew somethings were far others were near. It was this vision that sent Charles on a mission. The mission was simple create something that would allow things so far to look so great. The vision in Charles head was as clear and bright as a ray of light . It was then that Zen Ray became a great delight for all who wanted great sight.

Hope you all enjoy my poem Taz. man I need some new optics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back