• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Monopod Velbon Neo Pod 84 (1 Viewer)

Nikon Kid

Love them Sula Bassana
I already have a Velbon Tripod Sherpa 450R with a quick release head PH 157Q that has a long twist handle.

I had picked out the Monopod Velbon Neo Pod 84 based on price, capacity, lightness, IE carbon fibre. has anyone got one of these and is it usable with a 50d + 400mm f5.6. I am going to use the same head as the Sherpa 450R and see if I can buy a short knob type handle for use with the Monopod.

NK, did you ever get one of the Velbon Neo Pod 84s?

In the end at the Birdfair last year I went for the cheap option and got a Giottos MML 3290B Monopod which I could screw the velbron head on, I am glad I did as I am not a fan of tripod or monopod, but I keep them in the boot of the car just in case.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back