• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

50D "Banding" problem (1 Viewer)

cphoto

As of today I just started getting a black (against color backgrounds) or blue (against a white background) line right through the center of my LCD screen as well as on the actual photo when dowloaded to my computer.

I have tried a different lense, as well as a different compact flash card and the problem still persists.

Does anyone know what this could be, or how I could possibly fix it?

As of today I just started getting a black (against color backgrounds) or blue (against a white background) line right through the center of my LCD screen as well as on the actual photo when dowloaded to my computer.

I have tried a different lense, as well as a different compact flash card and the problem still persists.

Does anyone know what this could be, or how I could possibly fix it?

Can you upload an image?

This may or may not work for you,try re-installing the cameras Firmware I had a similar problem and it worked for me.

Steve.

There was a firmware up date for this problem 1.0.7 is the newest one which includes the up date for this fault

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back