• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Taping Pins ?? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Ellis

Sorry if this seems a silly question but I've been reading the
threads regarding taping the pins on 1.4 Teleconverters and was wondering
the reason for doing this. I have a 10 D and 100 x 400 Canon and 1.4 teleconverter. could you show pictures of what you mean Thanks guy's

:t:

hello andrew,taping the pins is putting some tape over the pins on the teleconverter,so that the af will work on the camera,well that is the jist of it.but if you put taping the pins teleconverter,in google you will get all the answers,better than I can explain.ps are you the andrew ellis the artist.thanks

hello andrew,taping the pins is putting some tape over the pins on the teleconverter,so that the af will work on the camera,well that is the jist of it.but if you put taping the pins teleconverter,in google you will get all the answers,better than I can explain.ps are you the andrew ellis the artist.thanks

Yes Jacksnipe I am , Thanks for the info on the pins issue;)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back