• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

TLS-APO vs TSN-PA7 (1 Viewer)

kbzsl

Hi everybody,

There were quite few posts about each of the adapters, but I haven’t found any side by side real life comparison and counting the pros and cons of each solution.

Please share with me your experience and knowledge.
Thanks.

I am considering the following scopes: ATX 85 (or ATS/ATM 80HD) and Kowa 883; I had the chance to use/check these scopes in field during different birding trips and events. I am planning to use the scope not only for birding, but for digiscoping, too.

I am newbie to digiscoping. After I was reading through many posts (and other sources) I cut down the options to these two adapters (TLS-APO or TSN-PA7).

Rephrasing my question: which adapter together with the scope is representing a better alternative for digiscoping using an APS-C DSLR (or later an APS-C mirrorless camera)?

Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back