• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photoshop CS5 curves problem (1 Viewer)

Eazyglider

Hi Everyone,

Wonder if anyone can help.

I've been using photoshop CS5 for a year or so now but over last weekend a problem seems to have occurred in that I am unable to adjust the contrast using curves. If I add a new curves layer I don't get the grid with diagonal line to shift up or down as usual. Anyone any ideas on what might have happened and how I might fix this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Eazyglider

Hi Mono,

No it's not just curves, seems like all the adjustments I usually had no longer work. The layer is added but then I can't do anything with it!

I hope someone can cast some light on this.

Thanks in anticipation.

Eazyglider

Is the adjustments panel open go to Windows > Adjustments to check.

Also go to Edit > Preferences > Interface and check that Auto show hidden panels is on.

Failing that you could try resetting the preferences, hold down Ctrl, Alt and Shift while starting Photoshop and it wil ask if you want to reset your preferences. This can be a bit drastic if you have tweaked a lot of the settings!

Best of luck

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back