• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Released dates of Swarovski scopes (1 Viewer)

yves0071

France
Dear colleagues
For my knowledge (and maybe for other users), I would like to know the released dates from the following items
  • AT80 Habicht (released date and end production date)
  • AT80 HD Habicht (released date and end production date)
  • AT80 HD Habicht with locking system (released date and end production date)
  • ATS 80 (released date and end production date)
  • ATS 80 HD (released date (Still sold))
  • ATM 80 (released date (stopped in 2015?)
  • ATM 80 HD (released date (stopped in 2015?)
  • ATX (Sept 2012?)

Any help is welcome, even little by little :)) (I can compile information).
Thanks in advance and best regards
Yves

Hi all,
since I'm looking for my first scope I found this excellent forum and also this thread. Because I'm considering a
used Swarovski, let me share some informations I found:

1990 Introduction of the AT/ST 80 observation telescopes (Porroprisms) and 20‐60x zoom eyepiece

1993 Production of CT75 and CT85 draw tube telescopes

2002 Production of 65mm and 80 mm ATS/STS telescopes

2002 Introdution ATM /STM 80 and 65

2009 Production of 65 and 80 mm ATM/STM observation telescopes with new 25‐50 zoom eyepiece

2012‐2014 Introduction of modular ATX and STX telescopes with 65, 85 and 95 mm objective

Best Regards

Michael

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back