• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camera Land Has Received....End of May/Beginning of June 2014 (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
clbanner120710.gif

Camera Land Has Received....End of May/Beginning of June 2014

By now I believe that you are aware of these updates of New and Demo product that arrives into us. We try to do these every week or so to keep you informed on what's coming in that's been out of stock as well as new released product that comes in. If it does not state it is a demo then the items posted here are new.
If there is something you are looking for and cannot find please let me or Neil know and we can keep an eye out for you.
Here is the latest update of what has arrived:

minoxlogo.gif

Minox:

We received a shipment of noth new and demo Minox MD 50 16-30x50 Spotting Scopes in both Straight and Angled versions starting @ only $219.99

We received our first delivery of their new Made in Germany Minox BL 10x44 HD #62049 which surprisingly is priced at only $499.00. I think this unit will be a homerun for Minox.

zeisslogo.gif

Zeiss:

We received a HUGE shipment of Zeiss Demo Product so take a peek

swarovskilogo.jpg

Swarovski:

Swarovski ATS-65 HD Spotting Scopes along with both 20-60xs & 25-50WW eyepieces

In Swarovski Demos we received:

Swarovski CL Companion 8x30 Traveler Binocular #58132 @ only $779.99

Swarovski 10x25 B-P Pocket Green Binocular #46110

Swarovski Pocket Traveler 8x20 Tan Binocular #46018

zenraylogo.jpg

Zen-Ray:

The success of our sale of the ZEN-RAY - ZEN ED2 - 20-60x82mm Angled Spotter @ only $799.99 has brought a large delivery of these scopes in.

leicalogo.gif

Leica:

Leica Stabilite Binocular Tripod Adapter #42220

Leica CRF 1000-R Rangemaster #40535

Leica Geovid HD 15x56 Yards Model Rangefinder Binocular #40044 reduced from $2999.00 to only $2399.99

Our web builder has been working hard to update the demo pages on our site. It is set up by brand so please see:
Bushnell
Leica
Meopta
Minox
Nikon
Pentax
Schmidt&Bender
Swarovski
Vortex
Zeiss
&
Zen-Ray
More demo product is arriving all the time so please check back if what you're looking for is not here or just call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128.

Also, don't forget to take a peek at the "Deal of the Day" section on our site.
cf590cfeafd54810260a28caf46a0a43.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

As we receive deliveries we will do our best to get this information to you.
Thanks for all your support.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back