• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Unsharp Mask (1 Viewer)

robinm

Question for Andy:

I was experimenting with this using the info on your website(I have PS Elements 1 and Photoshop 6). The problem is that for Threshold the values you suggest (0.1- 0.3) are not possible - the value has to be a whole number. Are your settings for later versions and if so is it worth me trying to get hold of these or are there settings I can use. A value of 1 seems to be fine most of the time.

Thanks,

Robin

Ooops... I could have sworn PS6.0 had 0.1 settings... anyway don't worry about it, 0.1 probably translates to 1 on Elelments. On most shots 0.1 is the best setting for me.
Regards,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back