• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help Me Please Someone!!!!! (1 Viewer)

lammy

If it's a bird ... it's a photograph
i want to put some photos up in the gallery and as a avatar but they are to big what do i do i have photostudio5.5 and photo impact10 :eek!: :eek!:

help and i'll be over :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Unfortunately I can't help with either of those two programs. Is there a resize setting in either of them you need to set the setting to 800 on the longest side and when you go to save to jpeg it may ask for compression quality. The maximum file size is about 200kb but the best around for everyone viewing, is around 150kb or less. For an avatar the size is 80 x 80 pixels.

I don't have either of those either but I'm sure you have "paint" Go to start - accessories - click on "paint".

Upload your photo, click on "image" at top then click on "attributes" There you can resize your photo to 800x800 or less. Use "save as" rather than "save" so your original is left as is.

lammy said:
i want to put some photos up in the gallery and as a avatar but they are to big what do i do i have photostudio5.5 and photo impact10 :eek!: :eek!:

help and i'll be over :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'll give it a go - photostudio 5.5.

File, open, select picture, F2, change height seting to 225, OK, file, save as, give new pic file name a new number, save.

Lammy,
I found this free program which will resize a number of pics all at the same time. I downloaded it and tried it. You tell it where your pics are, tell it what size you want and then tell it where to save them. It seemed to work fine. Useful if you've got lot to do at once.

Click here for link

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back