• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Special eyecups for special Eyepiece cover (1 Viewer)

Macro

I heave Swar. EL 10X32, end Special eyecups for EL 10X42, witch is not work with EL 10X32, because is too big. I dont now if Special eyecups is good for special ( not the orginal, ) Eyepiece cover?

You think should I buy: Special eyecups for EL 10X32
end
You think should I buy: new Eyepiece cover for EL 10X32 ?
Special eyecups end Eyepiece cover, are hire:

http://www.swarovskioptik.at/index....dukte&nID=x434b76f7b28410.94720262&detail=us0
Thank You!

Last edited:
Macro,

I'm not quite sure what you are asking, ... but I use the winged (special) eyecups on a 10x42 SLC. I also use the special eyepiece cover, which works on either the standard eyecups provided with the binocular or the winged eyecups. I like everything.

I don't know about versions supplied for the EL. Swarovski customer service will help you make a decision.

Happy birding,
Ed

Last edited:
You did exactly as I,m asked a wanted.!

I don't know how I can thank you!

I live in England, that,s mean, I heave problem to buy ?:

Wing Guard Eye Cups for 10x32 EL

end

Special eyecups end Eyepiece cover

Swar. EL 10X32in U.K.?
?
thank you.

I bought Eyepiece cover however will appear the problem. seems me that he is too big because he has too large rooms. I wonder or he is not produced for 10x42, instead of for 10 x 32.

Someone had these doubts from you, it means if large rooms step out putting Eyepiece cover.

Or for 10x32 Eyepiece cover is he different than to 10x42?
Thank you.

Last edited:
I am a 8.5x42 EL owner and did not care for the regular twist up eye cups. I don't wear glasses, and just ordered a set of the winged cups, and I really like them. These are screwed down in place and only the winged rubber cup turns. The nice thing is for those without glasses you don't have to turn these like you do the regular ones, to get the proper eye relief. Just bring them up and view. The special winged cover says Kahles. I found my best deal on Sportoptics.com. I have other binos with winged cups and I prefer them.

I repeat my question:

in 10x32 el. Is Eyepiece cover such the same, how in 10x42 el ?

I ask, because this which I bought for 10x32 el, he seems me that he is too large
he seems is for 10x42

thanks very much.

Last edited:
I repeat my question:

in 10x32 el. Is Eyepiece cover such the same, how in 10x42 el ?

I ask, because this which I bought for 10x32 el, he seems me that he is too large
he seems is for 10x42

thanks very much.

Macro,

AFAIR the cover/rainguard that comes with both models is the same. But I´m not sure which cover you mean exactly. Why not ask Swarovski themselves? In my experience their customer servive is always quick to reply.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back