• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Northern Ireland (1 Viewer)

bannview

Hi,
My name is Ian and I just wanted to say hello by way of introduction of myself to the site and post a belated intro. While I would not class myself as an avid daily bird watcher or bird fanatic I do nevertheless like our feathered friends and would photograph them as and when I can. I have a small bird table in my back garden where I try to help the little birds get some of their daily sustenance. From time to time I would also take photos of them.
Nevertheless, having said that I`m not a fanatical bird watcher I am an avid amateur photographer and I do like to look at the shots of the more exotic birds as displayed here on this site some of which are quite beautiful.
Happy holidays to all.
Ian.

Hey Ian!

A belated Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here. Happy Christmas to you too.

Hi Ian and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure we will enjoy having you here and I'll look forward to seeing some of your pictures in the Gallery too

D

Hi Ian.

Welcome to Birdforum.
With the photos in the gallery don't be put off making a comment on the ones yu like as they are always appreciated by the person that has photographed it.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back