• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Windows 10 Help (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
I recently got a new laptop with W10 on it. I've sorted most things, but one real irritant is that the title bar on the active window is slate grey, and with the close/minimise buttons being in black, it means I really struggle to see them.

I've been into settings and found, what I think, is the right place to change them (Personalisation > Colours), and selected 'blue'. Ticked Title Bars (and Task Bar, which is blue) but the Title Bar stubbornly remains grey!

Can anyone suggest anything else I can do, as it really makes my eyes tired trying to find the minimise one particularly.

Hi Dave

Thanks very much for that link. I realised when looking at them that the default is white, and in trying to change it to blue, it had actually gone the dark grey!

So I've unticked the Title Bar box! At least I can see the minus and read what the name of the open window is!

Maybe they'll sort it one day!

I think you might be able to do more using personalization/ theme ( or something very similar). This is written using an iPad so cannot check for you.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back