• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Haveing Issues getting on to birdforum. (1 Viewer)

coaltit

United Kingdom
During this last week I,ve entered this site bird forum several times not the Usual way and I,m looking for advice on correcting that.

Normally I enter the site as everyone else does by putting the user name and Password in then pressing log in which takes you to the home page as always been the way and normal way To get on site but now before I can enter my details I see a long window which
Says inside Sorry no matches, please try some different terms.

I,ve been getting on to the site by pressing either new posts, my posts, or todays posts and of course these will take me right to the bird forum which I usually use (but its the home page that gets missed out each time now when entering the site) I have been Informed it could be browser problems but I,ve
Not changed any settings on my pc and these were the same settings I
Used to get on as normally before on this site, thou even getting to this
stage here there must be still something working right, its not always easy
To explain yourself on line so forgive me if that is the case but if anyone
Can understand what I,m trying to say please send me a message I,d
Rather get on site the right way than the wrong way

Yours Coal Tit.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back