• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New to birding in South Wales (1 Viewer)

robertjmorgan

Hi all,

I've been birding for several years now and I'm just starting to find places to go in the Cardiff / Vale of Glamorgan area. Maybe if we start a list we could ask the moderators to post it for us on this forum...

Cheers
Rob:t:

Hi Rob

I'm really not quite sure what you're suggesting here. There are quite a few articles in Opus for locations in South Wales, quite a few need some extra information added to them and there's always room for more articles.

You could also start your own new thread in the Local Patch forum.

But, as I say, I'm really not sure what you're asking for.

Hi Delia,
Yes I was wondering if we could have a group or forum for Cardiff and the Vale? I could post local info and maybe get some people together.
Thanks for the suggestion
Rob

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back