• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Diamondback fogging up again (1 Viewer)

Onny

Hi was wondering if anybody else as had any problems with the 8x42 Diamondback. I have just sent my second pair back drew to one lens fogging up again.

With their warranty Vortex should replace it with the new version rather than fixing it. Ask them if they can do that. These are not expensive binoculars and they may be Vortex's best sellers. Eagle Optics in the USA is associated with Vortex and they have 60 5 star reviews about them from satisfied customers.

http://www.eagleoptics.com/binocula...back-8x42-binocular?tab=customer_reviews#tabs

Vortex should want to keep you satisfied too!:t:

Bob

Cheers for the info when I was looking at buying my first bins these where the best I could find for the price. Just starting to lose feth in them if they change them it be my 3rd pair in just over 2 years

I assume mean the the fogging is on the inside of the binocular. Right? The fogging is not on the outside of the glass like when you bring them inside a warm house from outside on a cold day.

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back