• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Minox BD 15x58 (1 Viewer)

Hi Doug, I purchased these at Cameraland by the way.
Yes Doug these guys have used binoculars all their lives, and I can't understand it to be honest with ya, they are fine for me.No problems whatsoever.

Hi Doug,I have looked through, cheaper binoculars and see double,when the owner says they are fine for them, but I 'm talking about just cheap binoculars that I have simply rolled back the rubber around where your fore finger would be on the binoculars while you hold them and adjusted the little screw thats there, which simply adjust the ...prism I'm guessing its call on the inside of the binoculars, and as I'm slighty turning the screw in or out, look through the binoculars the same time, and when I can see clearly, or as clearly as the binoculars can be, they are ok for me as well.I do this quite a bit for guys who knock their binoculars on the floor, or whatever.
But my Minox are sealed,as you know but I don't intent to even look and see if i can adjust them.They are great for me, thats all that matters.
But I was curious to see if there's a reason for this.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back