• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Adverts on Blogs (1 Viewer)

John S. Armitage

I'm thinking of giving my Blog ( www.birdingodyssey.blogspot.com/ ) a facelift now I've solved various problems caused by a lightning strike that wiped my system out has been resolved!!!
Despite what is promised do you actually end up with "control" over the type of adverts that appear on your Blog ( books , binoculars etc )

I'd like to promote a few less well known conservation charities and similar but certainly don't want to find I'm supporting dating agencies and retail products! Has anyone any experience of this? Any bad experiences? What to set as "default content" etc. Any advice would be great. many thanks.

When you are on the internet, if you aren't buying something, then you are being sold. In your case by an advertising company. So I suspect you won't have any say in who buys your webpage advertising space.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back