• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from So Cal (1 Viewer)

crewl1

Hello, I am a new participant here and am lucky to have hummingbirds year round so they are of special interest to me.
Once I figure out how I'll try to post a couple of lucky shots I've been able to get.
Looking forward to learning from the members here.

Attachments

• 5596130241_a1f8cb5067_z.jpg
    5596130241_a1f8cb5067_z.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 6607943573_9a41a04894_z.jpg
    6607943573_9a41a04894_z.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Hi Crewl1 from no. Calif.
I'm new here at posting too. You did a great job with your photos. We're very lucky to enjoy these little daredevils all year long.

Hi crewl1 and a warm welcome to you on behalf of the Staff and Moderators.

What wonderful pictures you're showing us here. I hope we may see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

Thank you for the welcomes.
Not sure how to add a signature line yet but should have mentioned my name is Larry Navarro.
Cheers.

Hi Larry!

You'll need to get a few more posts under your belt before you will be able to add a signature. Looking at your beautiful pictures I don't think that will be a problem ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back