• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Inside Natures Gaints....1/3, Tuesday, Ch4 21.00-22.00pm (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
Hi there

Excuse the spelling of 'Giants' in the title!

I noticed this programme being trailered during the day this week. This programme is about Sharks. It tells you all the internal parts of the animal - 'dissect' is the word for it

It is family friendly, so it sounds good for people all ages. There seems to be CH4 I-player too (well CH4's version of it)

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/inside-natures-giants/episode-guide/series-2/episode-1

The next episode is about Giant Pythons

Regards
Kathy
x

Last edited:
I did watch 2 episodes from the 1st series and although it looks groundbreaking all the stuff they tell/educate by showing e.g. a intestine I already knew about before.

I wouldn't say it would be family friendly it is a bit gruesome. For me thought I watched it while eating me tea :)

I watched it and enjoyed it too, a few new facts and some nice footage of Great Whites. The lady who bit her lip in excitement when in the cage - not the smartest move!

John

Great programme. The last series was very good as well. Nice to see sensible presenters as well, not like Kate Humble.

Only just got round to watching the GWS inside natures giants...and i found it a very fascinating program indeed!

Looking forward to viewing further programs in this series...:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back