• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sale: Cabelas Euro 10x42 (1 Viewer)

NDhunter

Experienced observer
United States
Cabela's the large outfitter in the US is clearing out the Euro
10x42, non-HD. Labor day sale. $499.99, plus an extra 10%
through tomorrow Sept. 5th.

These are made by Meopta, same as the Meostar,
this is a lot of binocular for the money.
$450.00

Jerry

Cabela's the large outfitter in the US is clearing out the Euro
10x42, non-HD. Labor day sale. $499.99, plus an extra 10%
through tomorrow Sept. 5th.

These are made by Meopta, same as the Meostar,
this is a lot of binocular for the money.
$450.00

Jerry

I just checked. Their website says they are sold out.

Bob

Wow... did I get excited when I saw them on sale while browsing Cabela's on-line store!!!

Having $80+ in store credit and another discount to apply I was well on my way to getting one. THEN I caught on that it was the non-HD version and not the HD version.

I thought it was to good to be true....

CG

Wow... did I get excited when I saw them on sale while browsing Cabela's on-line store!!!

Having $80+ in store credit and another discount to apply I was well on my way to getting one. THEN I caught on that it was the non-HD version and not the HD version.

I thought it was to good to be true....

CG

Having a binocular of that caliber for $499 would be a ridiculously good deal!

I'm surprised they still had non-HD versions in inventory. Did they not bring out rhe HD version in late 2012?

They run some sales on the Meopta/Instinct line a couple times a year. Sometimes up to 25% off! I picked up the spotter in April and the 8x32 HD two years ago on a similar deal.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back