• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post for the day.

Looks like the post rate has dropped to about about 60/day. More inclusive I guess, but I confess I enjoyed some of the silliness of the first few days.

Likewise. All good things must come to an end....

Daily post for Friday 13th.

Does it count if a BLACK cat crossed your path on Friday the 13th if he was frozen and went flying by on a gust of wind at 40 mph? Brrrr.. My porros wouldn't last a minute out there today. I need a pair of freeze-proof roofs!

Brock

Last edited:
Friday the 13th? Not the best date to try for a freebie, but I've not looked through a pair of Zen-Rays yet so this is a good an opportunity as any; best of luck to all of the other hopefuls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back