• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

digiscope attachments to 'scope (1 Viewer)

JWM

Is anyone interested in the various (expensive) connectors available for connecting digital camera with 'scope? I have made my own (very good) connector for less than £5 and could share my ideas with anyone interested.

Please post away, the more designs the better..... I've even heard of a urine sample bottle being used as an adapter!
If you can attach a photo of your design, it would be great.
Andy B

That's extrmely interesting. Unless you are an Andy Bright type, these connectors are baffling. There is such a range it's difficult to know which is best.

As there appears to be some interest in attachments, rather than posting all the details here (could be lengthy), go to my website where I have posted all the details. www.members.lycos.co.uk/pelecanus . Having looked at the details there if anyone wants clarification please feel free to contact me. I apologise for the site as I am very much a tyro and I hope to make improvements as i get better at site construction.

Fraid its not my trip, i was just correcting the web address from JWM's earlier post, I think his name is John.

Last edited:
Sorry! Yes my name is John and the correct address is fttp:// members.lycos.co.uk/pelecanus.
Gaye, glad you enjoyed the report, am certainly back some time in future and will look at quite a few new sites (after due prompting by people such as yourself!
John

Hi John....I wondered if it was you, didn't like to say in case it wasn't ;)
Nice informative website and a worthy entry onto my links page when I get back from Norfolk. Always good to promote a fellow birds-pix 'old timer' 3:)
Andy B

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back