• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Elements 8 (1 Viewer)

redtail7

Hi Guys
I just purchased PSE 8. I previously had PSE 5 and I uninstalled it before installing PSE 8. PSE 8 installed successfully. My problem is that when I click on a photo in my previous Nikon View NX files and click on "send to" it comes up Elements 5 and says it does not exist. Has anyone got a solution to this problem? Thanks Redtail

In ViewNX, left click on "Edit" in the tool bar and then click on "Options" at the bottom of the drop-down menu. In the window that opens click on "Open with Application" and you can delete PSE 5 and add PSE 8.

Bill

I don't think that's possible, although I could see how you might think that's possible, since an array is an object. The collections classes are useful because they have that functionality built in. You can use Arrays.toList() to transform an array into a list. I think List.add() will return false, for null data. It seems like you want to add a null value at an index. Have you tried using List.add(T value, int index)?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back